[SYS32] SystemAnonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Why You Don't Teabag
If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:16 am by Guest

» Recruiting Posts For Warframe + other text
If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:08 pm by Guest

» If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank)
If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:55 am by SystemAnonymous

» Members taking Leave.
If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:41 am by SystemAnonymous

» Teamspeak 3 Server Changes And New Bot!
If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:25 am by SystemAnonymous

» General Rules!
If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:10 am by SystemAnonymous

» MrDee99 + a Sugg. Check in ppl!
If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:20 pm by Guest

» First Mission
If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:53 pm by Guest

» Torekzzak (Clan member Application)
If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:33 am by Guest

Poll

If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank)

Go down

If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank) Empty If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank)

Post by SystemAnonymous Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:55 am

If you have a problem with another member(s)
Don't worry about their rank, if you think they've done something wrong.
Let someone know.

Message me privately on here.
Add me on steam : SystemAnonymous Level 80 one is me!
Ask me in teamspeak for a private conversation. I will move you into a private channel with limited access.

The ranks that can offer you support in Order if you need to go above a certain rank if reporting a member of that group. [Descending Order]

So theres Me.. As Clan Leader.
Then there is AnonOZ as Tech
Then SYS32 Admins : Phlony, Anglous, Danomando, Deagles.
Then KingGojira as the Commander

Then Any General or Colonel.
SystemAnonymous
SystemAnonymous
Admin
Admin

https://sys32systemanonymous.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum