[SYS32] SystemAnonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Why You Don't Teabag
Torekzzak (Clan member Application) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:16 am by Guest

» Recruiting Posts For Warframe + other text
Torekzzak (Clan member Application) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:08 pm by Guest

» If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank)
Torekzzak (Clan member Application) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:55 am by SystemAnonymous

» Members taking Leave.
Torekzzak (Clan member Application) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:41 am by SystemAnonymous

» Teamspeak 3 Server Changes And New Bot!
Torekzzak (Clan member Application) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:25 am by SystemAnonymous

» General Rules!
Torekzzak (Clan member Application) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:10 am by SystemAnonymous

» MrDee99 + a Sugg. Check in ppl!
Torekzzak (Clan member Application) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:20 pm by Guest

» First Mission
Torekzzak (Clan member Application) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:53 pm by Guest

» Torekzzak (Clan member Application)
Torekzzak (Clan member Application) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:33 am by Guest

Poll

Torekzzak (Clan member Application)

Go down

Torekzzak (Clan member Application) Empty Torekzzak (Clan member Application)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:33 am

Name: Vincent

Member most played with: Well, its pretty diverse, and there's a lot of randoms. It depends who needs help the most times, so I can say I played a lot with member BurnEm on Warframe, to teach him how the game works and such.

In Game Name: Torekzzak

Steam username: CTRL+ALT+DELicious (Its a shared account between me and my girlfriend.)

Hobbies/Job: Hobby: Playing videogames, Job: Artist

Humor: I make a lot of shitty puns that can be clever, I make a lot of jokes, but if its not the time, I know when to be serious and to shut up.

Willing To Donate In Future: Most likely, even though my job at the moment isn't really rewarding enough

Other Comments Which May Help Your Application: I'm used to social interactions and I have a good sense of empathy and sympathy. I have experience in clans, guild, groups, etc. I don't look for trouble, I just want to have fun with people, enjoy videogames, and help people around me.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum