[SYS32] SystemAnonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Why You Don't Teabag
Why You Don't Teabag EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:16 am by Guest

» Recruiting Posts For Warframe + other text
Why You Don't Teabag EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:08 pm by Guest

» If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank)
Why You Don't Teabag EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:55 am by SystemAnonymous

» Members taking Leave.
Why You Don't Teabag EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:41 am by SystemAnonymous

» Teamspeak 3 Server Changes And New Bot!
Why You Don't Teabag EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:25 am by SystemAnonymous

» General Rules!
Why You Don't Teabag EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:10 am by SystemAnonymous

» MrDee99 + a Sugg. Check in ppl!
Why You Don't Teabag EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:20 pm by Guest

» First Mission
Why You Don't Teabag EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:53 pm by Guest

» Torekzzak (Clan member Application)
Why You Don't Teabag EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:33 am by Guest

Poll

Why You Don't Teabag

Go down

Why You Don't Teabag Empty Why You Don't Teabag

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:36 am

There's a player with the screen name Filename, whom is apparently rather skilled, and some players don't like going up against them. One guy left a Rail mission where he was fighting him yesterday, of which I then apparently took his place.

Filename basically runs a Trinity, uses an Acrid as a primary, and slide attacks using the Dual Ichor. Sounds like a good combo for PvP, right?

Challenge accepted.

Upon loading into the mission, I quickly realized that my defending team was at least 10 levels behind the attackers, and we got fairly steamrolled. To add insult to injury, Filename decided it was proper PvP etiquette to teabag fallen defenders.

After that match, I got another chance to jump in. This time, I had a Vauban.

Filename was still trying to do their thing with the Acrid and Dual Ichor, but that's where it stopped. They were the only attacker, now, and there was no escaping the Bastille. They even tried to recruit help, but they fell to the Bastille, as well. That recruited Volt stood no chance.

Towards the end of the match, Filename seemingly started to panic. They were actually running away at this point. I even managed to chase him down with a Tipedo. It felt like justice for the dishonor they reaped.

Moral of the Story: Teabagging is dishonorable, and when karma comes around, the teabagger gets their fill.

---------------------------

In retrospect, I was using a Panthera, which has a 100% stagger proc on the secondary fire. That should have staggered them to no end like it did to their buddy and any other enemy. However, Filename was able to get out of the stagger to shoot me and even melee me. It looks like they were using some sort of speed hack. Their Dual Ichor slide attack was ridiculously fast, and the Acrid was firing way faster than it would seem it should with Lethal Torrent + Gunslinger.

The moment they lost their speed and rhythm due to Bastille, it looks like they panicked. Next time, I might just run a Glaxion.

Back to top Go down

Why You Don't Teabag Empty Re: Why You Don't Teabag

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:50 am

I faced him as well. There were some hinky issues with his gameplay from my perspective as well. I had him dead to rights with a stomp from my Rhino Prime, but he managed to pop out of it in a second and turn the tables on me, even though the rest of the enemies were properly stunned. Filename has some cheats on, for sure. I did catch him off guard once when he was injured by someone else he was gloating over and finished him off with my Orthos Prime...PAYBACK IS SWEET!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:11 pm

He sure does show the typical reaction of someone whose cheats stopped working :-P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:52 pm

I hate this guy so much.
He was pairing up with a Nekros against us. He was able to block bullets while being down. As if this wasn't enough, he managed to spawn with almost all his mods working (Never seen someone start with lvl 24 trinity, 24 kronens and 24 acrid on the first step of the game, with A and B consoles in low-gravity). Not trying to say he's a hacker or anything, the servers aren't perfect, but that's kinda odd and terribly unfair.
Afterwards, he was just spinning around with his Kronens and link enabled. Anyone who was trying to do anything at all was getting OS by his Acrid.
I'm trying to contact him to get more info on his builds, because seriously, I wish I could have that powerful builds for PvP, but he's just unfair, plain and simple. But yo, Nighttide, you would be happy to know he never teabagged anyone in our games, even though we got our 20 respawns depleted in under 3 minutes (I literally timed it with a stopwatch). Looks like you taught him a good lesson! :p Sorry for nekro-ing a post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:32 am

Not to say I am defending this guy but their are a few warframe mods that allows for the resistance and fast recovery from knock down I see this all the time. I pvp as a limbo. I knock people down that is what I do. people like that i have to plan differently for. Like you noticed slow is a powerful thing in pvp a lot harder to resist then stagger and knock down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:12 am

BTW Torekzzak, you won't be getting an answer from Nighttide unless he decides to rejoin our clan. He bailed shortly after the post you responded to.

Filename has some good gear and mods to be sure, and no lack of skill, but he's more OP than just that would account for...especially initially spawning with nearly maxed gear and abilities. Nothing accounts for that. If we have to level up as we fight, so should he.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:16 am

I'm not the kind of person to yell "HACKER!" just because of a feeling or witnessing. I'd need better proof than this to have any valuable accusations. Even if that would be the case, I'm not the kind to bring fights against hackers. Its a waste of time and its boring.
I still have yet to contact him. Every time I try, it says he's offline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum