[SYS32] SystemAnonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Why You Don't Teabag
First Mission EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:16 am by Guest

» Recruiting Posts For Warframe + other text
First Mission EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:08 pm by Guest

» If you have an issue with another member (no matter of rank)
First Mission EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:55 am by SystemAnonymous

» Members taking Leave.
First Mission EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:41 am by SystemAnonymous

» Teamspeak 3 Server Changes And New Bot!
First Mission EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:25 am by SystemAnonymous

» General Rules!
First Mission EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:10 am by SystemAnonymous

» MrDee99 + a Sugg. Check in ppl!
First Mission EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:20 pm by Guest

» First Mission
First Mission EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:53 pm by Guest

» Torekzzak (Clan member Application)
First Mission EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:33 am by Guest

Poll

First Mission

Go down

First Mission Empty First Mission

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:07 pm

I still remember my first mission.

It was Mercury, before a time of tutorials or clan help. Against all wisdom I had chosen a loki as my first warframe. Incompinant and unproven I stepped out into the void with three other Tenno. I had no idea what i was getting into.

I still remember running through the halls of that blasted Grinner flagship, bullets flying so close they fit around like an angry lover. We had made it to the sabotage point, holding off the enemies with one shoot and trying to hit the slowly rotating coolant rods with the other. That was when the first of us died.

The second one died as we were escaping that hell room, taken down by a potent combination of heavy gunner and no fear.

I can still remember flying down those corridors to the extraction point, watching my squad slowly bleed out. I was so scared and I had no idea what I was doing, only that I could wall run around dudes.

I was the only one who made it out.

Back to top Go down

First Mission Empty Re: First Mission

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:12 am

heh, nice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:53 pm

When I first started gaming in Warframe, I had no idea of the multiplayer dynamics, so I soloed missions with my Excalibur.

The first one I did was the Mercury Exterminate mission...I figured it would be easier to figure out...just shoot anything that moves, right?

What I hadn't figured out at that time is how to move, how to shoot, how to mod, etc...in short, I was a complete noob.

What I didn't do is get frustrated, because when the lead started flying and the Grineer started dying, I was hooked. It took a while to get the hang of things, but it has all been worth it...especially now that I'm in with a great group of players.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:53 pm

Ah, the good old 7.x.x, when high-leveled trinity players were despising the shit out of everybody under their level, when mastery Rank 2 was hard to achieve and Banshee players were badass...
Good times Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum